The Best Mirrorless Camera Recommendation : Canon EOS M50
The Canon EOS M50 is an entry-level mirrorless camera and is an advanced EOS M series. Previous series were the EOS M6, M100, M5, M10 and M3. The most amazing feature of the EOS M50 is 4K video recording capability. There is also the latest technology and other relatively complete features that you can use easily using the Canon EOS utility.
Canon EOS M50 Body Design
Canon EOS M50 has a size that is not too large compared to other Canon mirrorless cameras. The dimensions of this camera are 116.3 × 88.1 × 58.7 mm and it has a body weight of 390 grams. Thus, this camera is very practical to carry traveling and does not require a large place when they want to be stored.
This camera design is similar to the EOS M5, which uses a DSLR style. There is a hand grip that makes it comfortable to hold.
Camera Control Canon EOS M50
- Dial shooting mode for shutter speed, aperture, and ISO control.
- On the right panel there are shutter buttons, movies, on / off switch, M-Fn button, hotshoe, and internal flash.
- On the front there is an EF-M lens mount, lens opening button, AF illuminateur lamp, self timer, and two microphones.
- At the rear there is an electronic viewfinder with OLED 2.36 million dots. 3-inch touch screen screen with tap-to-focus, menu navigation, and touch shutter. In addition, there are full articulated features that can be rotated in almost every direction.
The Specifications and Excellence Features of Canon EOS M50
- CMOS Type Sensor
This is a core part of the EOS M50. The size is APS-C, 24.1 MP resolution, and uses the DIGIC8 processor.
- DIGIC8 Processor
This processor can improve the performance of Dual Pixel AF. More AutoFocus Points, from 99 to 143 points. The scope of the area is also wider, that is 80% vertical x 80% horizontal to 88% x 100% on certain lenses.
- Camera Sensitivity
This camera has an ISO sensitivity of 100 to 25,000 and can be increased up to ISO 51,200.
- Supports RAW File Formats
This is a superior feature of the Canon EOS M50 because it is the first mirorrles camera that supports RAW file formats. You can also save RAW types up to 24 MP but in the file size 40% smaller.
Canon EOS M50 has become a favorite mirrorless camera. The features are so complete compared to the previous series. Using the feature will be easier if you use the Canon EOS M50 utility that can be installed in your gadget.
Download the Canon EOS Utility M50 software https://www.canon.co.uk/support/consumer_products/products/cameras/digital_slr/eos-m50.html