Canon EOS Utility 3.13.20 for Windows and Macintosh – EOS Utility is software for communication with your EOS DIGITAL camera. By connecting the camera and computer, you can download to your computer images saved in the camera’s memory card as well as set various camera settings or shoot remotely from EOS Utility on your computer.
Canon EOS Utility 3.13.20 (version) Support Model
How to Setup?
- Please refer to the instructions below on how to download and install the software.
- Exit all other applications when installing this software.
- Download “EU-Installset-W126.96.36.199.zip” from the download page. Save the “EU-Installset-W188.8.131.52.zip” file to a folder of your preference on your computer.
- When the “EU-Installset-W184.108.40.206.zip” folder saved to the computer is extracted, the “EU-Installset-W220.127.116.11” will be generated, so double-click “euw18.104.22.168-installer.exe” in the extracted folder. Installation for EOS Utility will begin. (If the User Account Control window appears, follow the on-screen instructions to proceed.)
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
* This software will be installed together with EOS Utility 2, EOS Lens Registration Tool, and EOS Web Service Registration Tool.
- After the installation is complete, the EOS Utility installer may ask to restart the computer. In this case, restart the computer. If the installation is completed properly, the downloaded file and the “EU-Installset-W22.214.171.124” file will not be necessary.
EOS Digital Solution Disk Software
- File version: 3.13.20
- File Size: 115 MB
- Filename: EU-Installset-W126.96.36.199.zip